In a turn for the downright macabre, a female bath salts use was partially eaten after her indulgence in injecting bath salts generated necrotizing fasciitis (that’s bacteria eating you alive).
Above is true, below is humor.
Trying to exploit the trend, drug manufacturers are advertising the “piranha soak,” where patients indulge in bath salts while being eaten by actual piranha. “Man, such a high!” said one recently created amputee. “It’s like all that adrenaline from being eaten just mixes with the whole crazy paranoia and gibbering that the salts gives me. It even beats the high I got getting hit by that semi a month ago.”
Medical personnel were vaguely supportive of the new trend. “Currently it takes eight people to restrain a bath assaulter. Two for each limb. Fewer limbs means fewer personnel required per assaulter.” Other assaulters had this to say: “the devil man, the devil is in my head!”
Why anyone would want to inject or use this synthetic mix of amphetamines is beyond me.
- Flesh-eating Bath Salts (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Bath Salts Will Get You High, Just Not the Ones at Your House (bellasugar.com)
- Injecting Bath Salts Can Lead To Flesh Eating Disease (inquisitr.com)
- Bath Salts… (thedrugroad.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Put That In Your Body!!! (interesting12.wordpress.com)
- Injecting Bath Salts Causes Woman to Lose Arm to Flesh Eating Bacteria [Gross] (jezebel.com)
- Woman loses arm, shoulder after injecting bath salts (foxnews.com)
- ‘Bath Salts’ Identified As New Source Of Flesh-Eating Infection (medicalnewstoday.com)
- ‘Bath salts’ ID’d as new source of flesh-eating infection (scienceblog.com)
- Jesus Take The Wheel: Woman Loses Arm From Flesh Eating Bug After Shooting Up “Bath Salts” Drug (bossip.com)
- “Bath Salts” and Flesh-Eating Bacteria [Dean's Corner] (scienceblogs.com)