Posts Tagged Textile
In a sudden inspired moment, a German woman has decided that wearing gooey white stuff should be possible for everyone. She turned it into a fabric and will not comment on her previous attempts to create fabric from Cheerios, Spam, and – well, her boyfriend was exhausted.
- Love Milk? Now You Can Wear It (newser.com)
- Strong Bones, Sexy Dresses: Fabric Made From Milk (geekologie.com)
- Wear Milk? Designer Uses Textile Made From 100 Percent Cow Juice (foxnews.com)
- These Women Are Wearing Clothes Made of Real Milk [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Milk does a body good _ even when worn (seattletimes.nwsource.com)