I have a question about getting a feeding tube inserted down your nose and into your stomach. Is that a covered medical expense, or strictly out of pocket?
(The following is HUMOROUS. That means don’t do it. But think about it before you have a feeding-tube inserted.)
The layman’s feeding tube diet:
1) long piece of duct tape.
2) one straw.
Pierce duct tape. Insert straw through duct tape.
Place duct tape with straw over mouth.
Drink only one 800 calorie shake through straw. Have as much water as you’d like.
Do not remove duct tape until weight loss is achieved.
Duct tape. It’s what’s good about America.
- Brides Use Feeding Tubes to Shed Pounds (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Extreme Weight Loss: “The Feeding Tube Diet” (923now.cbslocal.com)
- Dangers of the feeding tube diet (myfoxny.com)
- Today In Crazy: Brides Are Now Going On Feeding Tubes To Lose Weight (thefrisky.com)
- Feeding tube for weight loss and 3 other stupid health trends (boston.com)
- Feeding Tube Diet the Latest Fad Among Brides-To-Be, Dieters (inquisitr.com)
- Forget the Feeding Tube Diet: 6 Healthy Ways to Lose Weight (self.com)
- Would You Put A Feeding Tube Down Your Nose To Lose Weight? (gizmodo.com.au)
- The Feeding Tube “Diet”: Starvation Redux? (chicfitchef.com)
- Patient: A feeding tube is no fad (cnn.com)