Random thoughts on Mammoths:
But maybe mammoth is economical to raise, so those mammoth burgers can be McMammoth supersized.
If you’ve never had mammoth, can you really be on the paleolithic diet? If you’ve never run down a mammoth barefoot and killed it with a spear, can you really say you’ve done the full diet? Isn’t Mammoth Hunter available in Wii and Xbox? Would that count? What happens if you get the virtual paleo music, the Wii Mammoth hunter, the fake video of a caveman’s fire, a big dry erase wall board you can draw virtual cave drawings on, the Mammoth burger, and the completely retro rat fur hoodie? Will that help you lose weight?
How does Mammoth taste? Come on, you guessed it. Like Bison.
- Woolly Mammoth Lives (nerdist.com)
- Woolly Mammoth Captured on Film in Siberia [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- Woolly Mammoth Sighting of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- A Woolly Mammoth Spotted In Siberia (disclose.tv)
- Woolly Mammoth Caught on Video? (livescience.com)
- SHOCK: Extremely Blurry Woolly Mammoth Badly CGI’d Into Tabloid Video! (stevehuff.wordpress.com)
- Woolly Mammoth Caught on Camera? Extinct Creature Claimed to Appear on Video in Siberia (ibtimes.com)
- ‘Woolly mammoth’ spotted in Siberia? (topalternativenews.com)
- A Living Mammoth? (theness.com)
- Blurred video footage apparently shows Mammoth or elephant or bear with a fish (dangerousminds.net)
- Wooly Mammoth Spotted in Russia! (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Mammoths May Be Roaming the World In Five Years [Science] (gizmodo.com)