Posts Tagged Las Vegas Nevada
Another victim of the Heart Attack Grill. Further down the street, at the “STD Bar,” three dozen patrons frolicked and contracted things from each other. Is it any wonder we have the highest health care bills in the world?
I heard today that New Zealand is considering raising the price of a pack of cigarettes to a hundred dollars. What would you pay for your vices?
- Heart Attack Grill Takes Down Another Patron (manolith.com)
- Heart Attack Grill Diner Leaves via Ambulance (blippitt.com)
- Shocker: Unhealthy Woman Nearly Dies While Eating Unhealthy Food At Heart Attack Grill (blisstree.com)
- Heart Attack Grill strikes again? Owner calls diners ‘risk-takers’ – Los Angeles Times (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Diner Suffers Medical Episode at ‘Heart Attack Grill’ (fox8.com)
- Heart Attack Grill Strikes Again: Woman Collapses After Eating At Famed Restaurant (inquisitr.com)
- A person eats a “bypass burger” at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas – CBS News (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Hamburger 2, Human Race 0 (slog.thestranger.com)
- The Heart Attack Grill Is Not The Problem (weightymatters.ca)
- The Heart Attack Grill… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)